Thread: Mia Doring on the “Episode” podcast with Richie Sadlier

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mm, I sure plenty of girls feel like that about what they did, or are currently feeling like that now. It takes a lot of strength to isolate yourself from assholes and then not project onto people who simply aren't.

There are a lot of assholes out there if one is vulnerable to them or mentally vulnerable to begin with.

I still find it hard to swallow her piece entirely - how much money does someone chase if they loathe it and are only using their income as disposable cash, and are not funding a drug dependency/alcohol addiction etc?

I reckon it would be infrequent working by someone who doesn't have anything to struggle for and by someone who was mentally vulnerable. It's not a job for everyone. But these the type who find it easiest to look back and blame everyone else but themselves, and not allow for women who aren't mentally vulnerable and who have bigger things to worry about than imagining what a client may or may not be thinking about them in his every waking moment. For the most part, good or bad, clients are not even thinking about you, they're gone on with their own lives. You've got you.

Even her client base, I don't buy it, I know that client base, big house, family photos, it's an exceptional one who you'd meet who hasn't spent the hours previous hoping you'll be a girl who will enjoy herself too. I've met one but he was also not a nice guy in real life (I used shop there, I'm sure the staff were miserable).

People want to part with money for sex, yes, but they don't want to part with it if they think that you won't like them. Lying that you will suffices most of the time because they too can't know any different or know what you're thinking but it's certainly not what they're hoping for.

I've yet to see an advert that says, "I don't like my job or having clients in me but please give me money and do with my body as you wish". Probably because it wouldn't do very well. If it did, they'd be the real abusers, not the ones she's projecting onto.

But I would ask why, why if that's how feel about all clients, wouldn't you put it in your advert. Who are you trying to attract by not doing so? Non-abusers, people who don't want to abuse you, people who want you to have a good time too?

You can't think that those people don't exist but do exist at the same time. Well, you can but that's your problem.
    Help Keyla fight her cancer battle. Please donate to >>

https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

AngelsFan (27-05-24), oddball (25-05-24), Rooney2808 (27-05-24)