Thread: Ella massage and Lily Waterford

Default Ella massage and Lily Waterford

Has anyone visited any of these girls.Pics aren't verified so just wondering if anyone has been

I’ve seen Ella a few weeks ago, decent body tbf, only does a few positions (won’t go on top), very nice girl. I’ve been tempted to repeat I must say (especially after I got stung by another lady today &#128544 don’t know Lily

Quote Originally Posted by Schwing20 View Post
    I’ve seen Ella a few weeks ago, decent body tbf, only does a few positions (won’t go on top), very nice girl. I’ve been tempted to repeat I must say (especially after I got stung by another lady today &#128544 don’t know Lily
    Been stung myself fairly regular too with a few of the Asian girls.I see 3 in Waterford now but don't feel like chancing it in fear of another let down

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy1970 View Post
    Been stung myself fairly regular too with a few of the Asian girls.I see 3 in Waterford now but don't feel like chancing it in fear of another let down
    Maggie in Waterford now, I've seen her many times. She is really nice, she is different from the photos. But like I say she is nice and gives a good service

Quote Originally Posted by Expo View Post
    Maggie in Waterford now, I've seen her many times. She is really nice, she is different from the photos. But like I say she is nice and gives a good service
    Thanks for the heads up Expo.New Ross still very quiet.Although I see 2 girls in this week but Tantric Massage only

Quote Originally Posted by Expo View Post
    Have you ever seen Mimie in Waterford?