Thread: How Old

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

There have been a few of these discussions. Interesting to me as I’m wrong side of 50.

I’m not sure (bar someone I know will speak her mind) will you get a totally honest answer here. A significant part of many ladies work is an older cohort so you are unlikely to get too many people saying it is a bad thing.

My guess is it won’t honestly matter too much to most but will to some.

There’s nothing wrong with good company either and I’m partial to a chat myself on occasion so I don’t see why that should bother you.

I think good hygiene and a pleasant disposition will trump most age considerations.

I’ve only once acutely felt an age gap. I mentioned it at one point more or less saying I didn’t think I would be returning. She told me she preferred older men. “Yeah of course you do” I thought to myself. I knew she was divorced as she had told me but I got a big shock when her FB came up in my feed as a suggestion (how I don’t know as I don’t use my real name there) and I saw her ex husband was not much younger than me if at all. So in some cases it may not be just an ego massage!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-05-24), oddball (20-05-24)