Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
that ok for you RicFlair that can pick it up and drop it again but i see what it doing everyday to young lad witch most are under age and it sending out the massage it ok to use drugs. like you i smoked a bit when i was in collage but i know it was wrong and not good for my health lucky for me i got away from it but some of my friends did not and have health and addiction problems . so for me thats what wrong with them shops.
i know a few ppl who arent around anymore and they weren't teens either. Now it was cocaine and alcohol that killed them but do ppl know what they are taking in the products from Head Shops? do they know how potent they are or the adverse effects (everything has adverse effects) of these products?

I doubt that ppl know enough about alot of these Head shop products to be able to make a half decent judgment on them. I honestly believe that most ppl (those with no pre existing liver, heart, kidney probs etc) can take most drugs and get anyway with it as long as they dont abuse drugs. what i mean by getting away with it is they dont die because of them. Granted they spend most of their lives like vegetables but thats their prerogative.

Not enough education,
Westside.