Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Peek-a-boo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default Peek-a-boo

    Does anyone what happened to Scankman, he seems to have vanished from July 2009
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Does anyone what happened to Scankman, he seems to have vanished from July 2009
    maybe he decided to stop writing reviews or maybe he got him self a regular girlfriend very best of luck to the scankman which ever it is

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Seems like blackcat is number 1 now.

    Out of 82 reviews he's had 4 "neutral" and 2 N/A, with 76 positive reviews. 92.6% of his reviews are positive....

    Jesus I wonder what it would take to get a negative review from him. "came in the door, got hit over the head with a blunt object, all my money taken, gun pointed to my head, all-in-all moderately dissatisfied"

    Maybe he expected things were going to be far worse so started giving loads of positives at first to people he shouldn't have, then felt it would be unfair to give other girls negatives that were at the same level.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Seems like blackcat is number 1 now.

    Out of 82 reviews he's had 4 "neutral" and 2 N/A, with 76 positive reviews. 92.6% of his reviews are positive....

    Jesus I wonder what it would take to get a negative review from him. "came in the door, got hit over the head with a blunt object, all my money taken, gun pointed to my head, all-in-all moderately dissatisfied"

    Maybe he expected things were going to be far worse so started giving loads of positives at first to people he shouldn't have, then felt it would be unfair to give other girls negatives that were at the same level.
    no offence to you nicegirlsarnice but i don't see any reviews by you but yet you can make sarcastic remarks like this your out of order there

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    no offence to you nicegirlsarnice but i don't see any reviews by you but yet you can make sarcastic remarks like this your out of order there
    I am not out of order, I was just commenting on the very high amount of positive reviews and I tried to suggest a possible explanation for it. It might be more helpful if he did give negative reviews as well, but he's entitled to do what he likes and I didn't suggest that he should. There wasn't sarcasm there at all, sarcasm would be if I said the opposite to what he's known for, I was just imagining what it would take for a negative review. I said it would take a mega-lot for him to post a negative review, I'm not sure how you can twist that into having been an insult no matter how you look at it.

    The reason I've no reviews is to be honest a lot of it is because I don't see escorts that often. I would prefer to see a lot of escorts first. I also might find it strange writing a review of an escort.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 26-02-10 at 22:33.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I am not out of order, I was just commenting on the very high amount of positive reviews and I tried to suggest a possible explanation for it. It might be more helpful if he did give negative reviews as well, but he's entitled to do what he likes and I didn't suggest that he should. There wasn't sarcasm there at all, sarcasm would be if I said the opposite to what he's known for, I was just imagining what it would take for a negative review.

    The reason I've no reviews is to be honest a lot of it is because I don't see escorts that often. I would prefer to see a lot of escorts first. I also might find it strange writing a review of an escort.
    well i am sure black cat's reviews are trustworthy i have met some of the ladies he reviewed and yes they were fantastic .. ok nicegirlsarnice you say you might find it strange writing a review for an escort you shouldn't so what if you don't see many escorts if you review one and don't review again for some time so what you can still review dude now good luck to you ... we will not fall out over this i hope

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I am not out of order, I was just commenting on the very high amount of positive reviews and I tried to suggest a possible explanation for it. It might be more helpful if he did give negative reviews as well, but he's entitled to do what he likes and I didn't suggest that he should. There wasn't sarcasm there at all, sarcasm would be if I said the opposite to what he's known for, I was just imagining what it would take for a negative review. I said it would take a mega-lot for him to post a negative review, I'm not sure how you can twist that into having been an insult no matter how you look at it.

    The reason I've no reviews is to be honest a lot of it is because I don't see escorts that often. I would prefer to see a lot of escorts first. I also might find it strange writing a review of an escort.
    As someone who doesn't bother doing reviews at all, maybe you shouldn't criticise blackcats policy of giving positive reviews. I don't review too often but, thankfully, when I do I only have something positive to say because the encounters have been very good. I have only had one or two bad punts in 5 years and they were in the early days when I hadn't registered with EI.

    At least do a review yourself before criticising someone elses.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •