Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Mesalina review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Angry Mesalina review

    I was reading the escort review by dublinmale (20/12/06) on Mesalina, interesting in a disappointing way and an indication of poor sevice and even poorer value for money. Now I have never visited this escort but have thought about it once or twice due to the fact that she is located fairly close to myself in Dublin 8. Now assuming dublinmale's tale of woe is true, and it sounds authentic, you have to wonder how escorts like this can attempt to even call this
    good service, I was half waiting to see if she would reply to the review, and she may still do so (I HOPE). At the end of the day there very little that someone like dublinmale can do in a situation like this, except put up the review and let us all know a bummer when he meets her, of course sometimes theres 2 sides to every story, so come on Mesalina lets here your side, if you have one that is.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I was reading the escort review by dublinmale (20/12/06) on Mesalina, interesting in a disappointing way and an indication of poor sevice and even poorer value for money. Now I have never visited this escort but have thought about it once or twice due to the fact that she is located fairly close to myself in Dublin 8. Now assuming dublinmale's tale of woe is true, and it sounds authentic, you have to wonder how escorts like this can attempt to even call this
    good service, I was half waiting to see if she would reply to the review, and she may still do so (I HOPE). At the end of the day there very little that someone like dublinmale can do in a situation like this, except put up the review and let us all know a bummer when he meets her, of course sometimes theres 2 sides to every story, so come on Mesalina lets here your side, if you have one that is.
    Beleve it this poisabley the worse escort I have
    ever come acorss

    BigLad

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    535
    Reviews
    3

    Talking

    hey guys dont start getting in to another slagging match again with escorts have a bit of respect for them they are human aswell and its xmas its the season to be jolly:mesalina is an escort if u had a bad experience with her big deal its not the end of the world so dont be slagging her of to everyone else;she is someone sister someones daughter would u like if ur sister or mother was slagged of in public,merry xmas everyone and u to mesalina dont let this get u down keep the chin up;thanks john:https://www.escort-ireland.com/25/jo...le-escort.html

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    hey guys dont start getting in to another slagging match again with escorts have a bit of respect for them they are human aswell and its xmas its the season to be jolly:mesalina is an escort if u had a bad experience with her big deal its not the end of the world so dont be slagging her of to everyone else;she is someone sister someones daughter would u like if ur sister or mother was slagged of in public,merry xmas everyone and u to mesalina dont let this get u down keep the chin up;thanks john:https://www.escort-ireland.com/25/jo...le-escort.html
    John ,why don'n you give her a visit yourself,
    then you might relize what this board is about.

    BigLad

  5. #5

    Default Johnr

    No Johnr it is not the end of the world. You are right. However, someone spent good money going to see her with the expectation of a good service which he did not receive. He is well within his rights to communicate this to other guys before they go and waste good money on a poor service.

    Having said that, I do accept that escorts have off days like the rest of us. They are only human. However, if they are good business people then they should realise this and do something about it. Either they don't take the appointment or offer some sort of discount or some gesture at least.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    No Johnr it is not the end of the world. You are right. However, someone spent good money going to see her with the expectation of a good service which he did not receive. He is well within his rights to communicate this to other guys before they go and waste good money on a poor service.

    Having said that, I do accept that escorts have off days like the rest of us. They are only human. However, if they are good business people then they should realise this and do something about it. Either they don't take the appointment or offer some sort of discount or some gesture at least.
    Agreed. Im not exactly loaded with cash these days. If I get a poor service then it will take a while to get the funds together to get a better service, leaving me err.....frustrated! And yes, of coarse people have off days, but there is a difference between someone haveing an off day and someone who just dosnt give a crap

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    hey guys dont start getting in to another slagging match again with escorts have a bit of respect for them they are human aswell and its xmas its the season to be jolly:mesalina is an escort if u had a bad experience with her big deal its not the end of the world so dont be slagging her of to everyone else;she is someone sister someones daughter would u like if ur sister or mother was slagged of in public,merry xmas everyone and u to mesalina dont let this get u down keep the chin up;thanks john:https://www.escort-ireland.com/25/jo...le-escort.html
    Oh shut up will you. We've heard all this crap before from every other lick arse out there as soon as anybody dares to criticise an escort. Its bullshit, if they give a bad service give them a bad review!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Angry

    Just take a look at the very latest review for this yoke, 000884 Mesalina. It was posted just in the last few days. This escort is a bummer, nothing more and should be avoided and let return to North Korea, and Im not going to mention her any more, and listen johnr, if you have any ideas to start up any more lickarsing trying to impress her, then please dont, because you quiet simply have not got a clue what you are talking about, so do me a favour and read my original piece (SLOWLY THIS TIME) on this escort again, in it I gave her a chance to explain herself, and her reply- zilch! This latest guy paid his hard earned cash and got NO value for his money.
    Bummers make me angry, but what really riles me are the no brainers who jump up defending them. If you think shes so good then you go back to North Korea with her.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Just take a look at the very latest review for this yoke, 000884 Mesalina. It was posted just in the last few days. This escort is a bummer, nothing more and should be avoided and let return to North Korea, and Im not going to mention her any more, and listen johnr, if you have any ideas to start up any more lickarsing trying to impress her, then please dont, because you quiet simply have not got a clue what you are talking about, so do me a favour and read my original piece (SLOWLY THIS TIME) on this escort again, in it I gave her a chance to explain herself, and her reply- zilch! This latest guy paid his hard earned cash and got NO value for his money.
    Bummers make me angry, but what really riles me are the no brainers who jump up defending them. If you think shes so good then you go back to North Korea with her.
    I agree that a girl with NOTHING but bad reviews - and I mean BAAAD reviews - and makes no attempt to rebut them or defend herself on the board, well - it doesn't look good does it? At the same time though DS you've never met or spoken to her. Why do you think it's ok to challenge her here? we can all read the reviews so really it was a tad unneccessary. The same applies to Johnr, why jump to the defence of someone you've never met? if you have met her then write a review.

    I've not had the pleasure or the pain of meeting Mesaline - and probably never will - I mean, she has all those bad reviews but neither will I call her a "yoke" or tell her to get back to "North Korea" - don't think I'd have a right to do that to a complete stranger

    Why don't you give her a call DS? looks to me you have a raging hard on for her and hoped the reviews were all wrong If that's not the case then just leave the girl alone.. she's not making a great impression anyway, is she...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Thumbs down

    The hard on is there, but believe me its not for her, Its an unregulated business, if a guy gets a crap deal, like the last reviewer did, he can hardly hand her a receipt and ask for his money back, the only real way for bummers to be let known the error or their ways (ie take a guys cash, but dont give a crap about either him, or about giving him a half decent service and on top of that make him feel about as welcome as a dose of the flu) is to hit them wear it hurts - money. If this escort is left sitting at her place day in day out, without any guys visiting her, then she might start to relize that the horny guy who comes to her (with his 150e), is doing her a much a favour, as he is doing for his cock
    If she does not want to do the escort job then give it up! Im sure she could get a job as a cleaner, there over 70 of them working at my department store in the city center, for 30 minutes she would get about 4e and 30c per half hour, but I can tell you she would be working up a sweat even just to get that! It might make her relize that 150e for 30 mins with a guy, might not be such an awfull deal after all.
    Now terminology, I use terms like yokes and bummers and I make no apologies for it, if you dont like it, then thats your opinion, thats your way, but its not my way, I am not saying that you are wrong and I am right, to tell you the truth I dont really care who is right or wrong, But I call a spade a spade, no I have not met her or the other charactor who jumped up for her, I will NOT be meeting them. Life is too short to spend it on them.
    Yes escorts have problems- and so do clients, one other guy wrote up a review the other day that I HOPE is untrue, he says that some yoke would not let him leave her apartment, and even attacked him leaving marks,
    how is a guy suppose to deal with that? How does he explain it if asked at home or work?
    As I started out, its an unregulated business, but the bad minority of escorts, if left unchallenged, will just go on been bummers. And in my book, if they come here to behave like that, they can go back to WHERE EVER they are from.
    Now if I am the bad guy here for saying that, well, I ll be the Bad Guy. Does not bother me, I will get all my tensions out (in liquid form!) with an escort on thursday or friday, but I can you here, it wont be with Mesalina!
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Negative Review
    By SexyCoolBabe Lauren in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-07, 14:11
  2. Mesalina - Weird - Timewaster
    By Rico in forum Warning Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-06, 15:34
  3. Mariana - Zobaanzoos 2nd review
    By caoimhin70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-10-06, 16:46
  4. What is a review?
    By Esterhazy in forum Escort-Ireland.com
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-08-06, 21:20
  5. dont call Mesalina
    By pengfeidesign in forum Warning Section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-08-06, 15:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •