Quote Originally Posted by Lisa007 View Post
I think he is looking for his intellect there
Not sure what exactly happens to him every day
As for “I have another customer coming in few mins” is probably the most common lie I’ve used when someone is dragging their feet and won’t leave after the allotted time is way past
I’ve done that when people spend a lot of time in the shower after, and I mean a lot, and then they come out and check their phones and engage with the people who have contacted them while they were busy. Or when they put one sock on, tell you a story, put another sock on and tell you another story and so on. And many other circumstances when they were supposed to be long gone but they are still there.
Also there are situations when one can leave 30 mins time in between appointments but people are late and still entitled to some time after the allotted time has passed and drag their feet. 30 mins in between is not 30mins anymore but could become 10 which as EllaBella said is enough to have a shower and get ready. But I would see myself forced to make the person aware that they need to hurry cause there’s someone else coming soon so the 10 mins doesn’t turn into less and I’d have to delay the next person just because one is inconsiderate with my time.
There’s a lot of nuances to this job which his brain clearly can not comprehend
And again, I am not defending anybody with bad hygiene when it is actually the case and not an assumption made based on using wipes for a quick clean up before the shower once the customer is gone.
I NEVER SHOWER !

Well not at the end of an appointment anyway.

Obviously after a massage I'd need a shower.

Sometimes on a hot day with a hot lady I'd need a shower afterwards.

On longer appointments definitely.

But back in the day when I was young enough to go for even half an hour I'd just go home to my house and shower or maybe even just go to me bed.

Those were the days my friend !

Thanks to all the lovely ladies that kept an old man alive for quite a few years.

I hear that there is a nursing home in Manoyth. Tried googling it but sure I can't even spell the name FFS !