Thread: Treat Her With Respect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Robohookers ha ha!!!

I'm no robohooker but if God forbid that I'm ever attacked I would dig my 2 inch solid acrylic nails so far into his eyeballs and sink my teeth so deep into his face I would have to be surgically removed from d fcuker!!!!!!!

I have medals for boxing, I dont get scared I get a surge of adrenaline & anger!!!!!!
    I had a few girls that were boxers and karate students who actually enjoyed showing me their skills and beating me up.
    One was only 19 and was boxing from knee high, I love a woman that can take care of herself and me
    Robohookers are coming Jenny and they dont take any shit, they are very strong and also considerate, they can maintain stamina forever and can see over 30 guys per day without getting Fanny Burn

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Robohookers are coming Jenny and they dont take any shit, they are very strong and also considerate, they can maintain stamina forever and can see over 30 guys per day without getting Fanny Burn
    And the 'Humans' character Niska showed us how that may well play out, they definitely don't take any shit.