Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this a downside to longer bookings?

Reviews

You’re really going to make us sweat here aren’t you 🙈

I can fuck for 1 hour or more without cuming. So I don't need to ask, can I have a 2nd pop as I can't even get a first pop.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    God, I’m the complete opposite of that lady, yes you are paying for my time but I want my guest to wobble out the door like Bambi wondering if he has died and gone to heaven ha ha because I want repeat custom!!!

If a guest tells me that he can go twice in even just 30 mins then go for it!!!!

One thing I HATE, won’t tolerate & will make me not want to see a guy again is where he THINKS he can go twice But then it turns out that he can’t, and yet he will lie there expecting me to be a miracle worker and raise the dead, I will certainly give it a go but they will come a point where I realise this is not going to happen and at this stage I’m starting to get the absolute ick from this floppy c@ck. I’ll offer a massage at this point, But sometimes you just get these guys who are horny in their heads but not in their cocks and expect me to work some sort of miracle uggggggh no thank you.
    Perhaps a sexy dance or pleasure yourself in front of him might work instead of trying to suck Lazarus back to life?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dave101 View Post
    Perhaps a sexy dance or pleasure yourself in front of him might work instead of trying to suck Lazarus back to life?
    Touch harsh, Jenny clearly stating she’ll do what she can with what’s provided. It would create an unnecessary awkwardness from the client to give round two a go on the off chance it’ll come off and then it’s not happening.
    I can tell you from first hand experience, Jenny is as patient and accommodating as the day is long so if anyone can/will make it happen, she will.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123