Thread: Crotch less Panties . . .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    The gym gear I get a lot of requests for and I can completely understand why but it’s such a pain to pull it off there is absolutely no sexy way to pull off tight gym pants!!
    Don’t do it yourself, sit your client on the edge of the bed or make him kneel, stand in front of him, look him in the eye and tell him to peel the gym pants off you, that's a huge turn on. Eventually he’ll probably help you off with the top too.

I'm a big fan of gym gear, and also of the sports bra and sporty range of Calvin Klein, Lounge etc underwear

What’s everyone’s preferred type of lingerie?
    I need to invest in some new stuff so spill, what is your favourite type of thing to see your lady wearing?

I agree with davidob555 who likes basic ones, either cotton or satin look,from Penneys or anywhere, the Victoria’s Secret no show knickers and thongs are sexy, or even something like these too

Any woman who can pull off this type of look gets my vote

Or veering more to a lingerie look

They seem to go in and out of fashion but I like those boyshorts on a lady too

So I would say my tastes are probably simpler and not as expensive or sophisticated as most

My all time favourite lingerie set that a girlfriend wore for me is this one

I have great memories of that and of her.

crotchless panties, what do you guys think, yeah or nay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    edible knickers

For me, those are both the answers to the question “What is supposed to be sexy, but isn’t?”

But it’s good that we all have different tastes and preferences

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelsFan For This Useful Post:

JennyIrish (04-05-24), Palatine (04-05-24)