Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A rant - Eternal Students

Reviews

Why shouldn't people in their thirties, forties, fifties, sixties etc. have the right to go back to university of they want to? Because you don't want to pay for them through your taxes? There's better grpes you could be making - besides, more of your taxes are paying TS' salaries than funding third level education these days...

Blog Entries

Default Your missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Why shouldn't people in their thirties, forties, fifties, sixties etc. have the right to go back to university of they want to? Because you don't want to pay for them through your taxes? There's better grpes you could be making - besides, more of your taxes are paying TS' salaries than funding third level education these days...
    im not talking about ppl going back to college.

Im talking about ppl that never left college. They go to college and make a career at being a student, staying in college ,doing course after course.

Westside.

Reviews

Yeah, I was responding to an earlier post, so am a bit off-topic.

I wouldn't have left college if they didn't kick me out. The world is a scary place full of cunts

Default obsessed with trannies or what

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Ha ! A Freudian slip if ever I saw one.

You'll probably try and convince us it was TD's you meant-

You sick twisted pervert hands in pockets slobbering sex maniac weirdo you !!!!!

Reviews

Heh heh heh

S is right beside D on the keyboard!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234