Thread: bill cullen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

PHP Code:
    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    displacing us was not even mentioned 
    as usual.
    Irish people being forced to leave when theres jobs here. ?????? 
    ???????

I don't think immigrants are stealing our jobs. They come here to work and make a better life for themselves in the same way as Irish people have done and are currently having to do again, thanks to our failed politicians.
    My gripe is with asylum seekers ( especially the Nigerians ), the majority of whom are here only for what they can get for nothing. The only work they intend doing is playing the racist card.
    Last edited by oneeyedreilly; 23-02-10 at 21:47. Reason: Want to quote whiteknight

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    PHP Code:
    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    displacing us was not even mentioned 
    as usual.
    Irish people being forced to leave when theres jobs here. ?????? 
    ???????

I don't think immigrants are stealing our jobs. They come here to work and make a better life for themselves in the same way as Irish people have done and are currently having to do again, thanks to our failed politicians.
    My gripe is with asylum seekers ( especially the Nigerians ), the majority of whom are here only for what they can get for nothing. The only work they intend doing is playing the racist card.

No job should be filled unless a employer can prove that there is no Irish available.

Recruitment Agencies and certain elements Of the Irish upper class
    have engaged in active consipry to displace Irish workers for their profits.

Just two stories
    I am contracter and one of the last places I worked in An enginneer postion came up
    The company did not advertise in ireland in the middle of the recession
    They went to a recuritment agency and got a eastern european engineer(25,000 a year)
    on tempory contract how they can treat like shit
    instead of an Irish engineer(35,000 a year) on a permant contract

The slovakivan how had the bomb placed in the luggage by accident there a couple of months ago
    They said he was electrican. How many Irish Electricans is there unemployed????
    a lot

They personal are not taking your jobs. The upper/business class are taking your jobs and giving them to them for profit. Because the upper class are not actully Irish and don't give a f*** about
    us never have never will. James connolly was right
    "They will just take off the red hat and put on the green hat"

Blog Entries

Default More BS........

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    No job should be filled unless a employer can prove that there is no Irish available.
    Are you suggesting jobs should be given to Irish people above other legal, qualified people???

I think you'll find this in discrimination..............

Utter crap..............

3 years ago, and this is a fact, for an ad places for full time positions available in the services sector in this country, less than 20% of applications would be from Irish people, and within that 20% almost all would be from people just looking for a bit of part time work, (most when questioned required cash payment under the table for this part time work) or students looking for weekend work only. Of the Irish people who actually applied, or enquired about a position, the first question asked by 75% of those was about the rate of pay, to which 75% replied, "fuck that"...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Luther you are full of shit. It's not all about jobs, it's about Irish property and Irish land. The economy that our farmer forefathers build up for years and years and years all pissed away by the government and people too thick to realise what's happening.

Ireland belongs to the people of Ireland, not to foreigners. We have a say in who should be allowed in here or not.

Blog Entries

Default What the hell are you on about???

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Luther you are full of shit. It's not all about jobs, it's about Irish property and Irish land. The economy that our farmer forefathers build up for years and years and years all pissed away by the government and people too thick to realise what's happening.

Ireland belongs to the people of Ireland, not to foreigners. We have a say in who should be allowed in here or not.
    It's precisely about jobs. Did you not read the rest of the thread???

Irish property and land???

We're not being invaded numb nuts...........

Were you playing cowboys and indians today???

I think you're getting mixed up..............remember........

Cowboys and indians, for kids, this conversetion, for adults..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

in fairness to anyone foreign or otherwise working for the min wage cant be any fun you cant leave your house in ireland without spending 50 yo yos to have to watch every penny all the time thats not a life its an existance

Reviews

Just two stories
    I am contracter and one of the last places I worked in An enginneer postion came up
    The company did not advertise in ireland in the middle of the recession
    They went to a recuritment agency and got a eastern european engineer(25,000 a year)
    on tempory contract how they can treat like shit
    instead of an Irish engineer(35,000 a year) on a permant contract
    Any employer with an ounce of intelligence will take the Eastern European EU citizen willing to work for €25,000 over the Irish person demanding €35,000 to get their complacent ass out of bed each morning. If we want to make this country competitive again and attract employment here then we need to seriously reduce the cost base. Over the past decade, Irish universities have produced tens of thousands of celtic tiger cubs who think it is their birthright to fall out of night clubs every night into well paid jobs the next morning. I don't blame them necessarily, the gobshites who ran the show and f**ked it all up also built every body's expectations sky high. Now the chickens are all coming home to roost.

My suggestion is a very simple one..........we don't need less foreign workers............we need a lot more of them. Why not do a people swap with Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania ect. We'll take 1 million of yours and you take 1 million of ours. The Eastern Europeans will help us to make Ireland Inc a competitive functioning economy again and the 1 million Irish in the East will get a "real world education".

Reviews

Ya its says 18400 irish emigrated whats your point AH.

anyway you use stats to prove anything 74.6% of people know that.

I prefer Xenophobia and paranioa and wild speclation.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Any employer with an ounce of intelligence will take the Eastern European EU citizen willing to work for €25,000 over the Irish person demanding €35,000 to get their complacent ass out of bed each morning. If we want to make this country competitive again and attract employment here then we need to seriously reduce the cost base. Over the past decade, Irish universities have produced tens of thousands of celtic tiger cubs who think it is their birthright to fall out of night clubs every night into well paid jobs the next morning. I don't blame them necessarily, the gobshites who ran the show and f**ked it all up also built every body's expectations sky high. Now the chickens are all coming home to roost.

My suggestion is a very simple one..........we don't need less foreign workers............we need a lot more of them. Why not do a people swap with Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania ect. We'll take 1 million of yours and you take 1 million of ours. The Eastern Europeans will help us to make Ireland Inc a competitive functioning economy again and the 1 million Irish in the East will get a "real world education".
    Sounds like Stalinism?
    The postion was for a senior enginerr thats 4 years in collage and 10 years plus experince
    If you pay engineer just over min wage whats they incentive to study and
    take on all the repsonabality an engineer has. An engineer has 10 times the workload
    of a cleaner I would say depending on what they working ona nd where.
    Your not going to get very good engineers if you pay them that.
    The EE engineer in this case leaves his wife and kids in JUgo-slovkia and lives here
    like a monk and goes home on ryanair oonce a month or so. And by the way no-one in the office held it against him personnel he has welcomed with open arms although someone brought in up in a meeting one day when things got a bit heated. Whats the irish engineer on dole supposed to do
    immigrate to Jugo-slovkia. its fucked up sit.

Mass population movement STALIN 101 Showing your true colours there

I am all for Reducing cost base and competive but reducing the money you pay skilled people
    to the same as unskilled is insanity.
    Skiled workers have to be rewarded for they work.

As for the celtic cubs and the gobshites running this country You right there thats for sure!
    I think the sheer suddenness of the recression is a factor in there shock
    that said I think historcal speaking maybe all recressions are sudden.

People should have saved even when I give my dog a bone he buries it even if his hungary.