Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bill cullen

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What makes you think you are worth more then them???

What makes you think you should be paid more than a non-national with the same qualifications to do the same job???
    Because they should not be allowed here in the first place. That's why.

Years ago the governments could have done the same thing, allowed millions of cheap labour to come into the country.

But the public would never allow it. Not until the governments came along with their "YOU MUST BE RACIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE PEOPLE" propaganda.

You're too retarded to understand it.

What makes you think you are worth more then them???

What makes you think you should be paid more than a non-national with the same qualifications to do the same job???
    Because they should not be allowed here in the first place. That's why. Years ago the governments could have done the same thing, allowed millions of cheap labour to come into the country.

But the public would never allow it. Not until the governments came along with their "YOU MUST BE RACIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE PEOPLE" propaganda.

And here you are like a big fool thinking you're intelligent and open-minded, when the only reason you're like that is because the government told you you this is how to behave. No, the governments of the developed didn't all sit down and come to that conclusion that this is how they would make the most money, like a big conspiracy, it's something that happened OVER TIME, a gradual washing away of the public's sensibilities and values.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Because they should not be allowed here in the first place. That's why.

Years ago the governments could have done the same thing, allowed millions of cheap labour to come into the country.

i have no probs with ppl from other countries coming in here but i do have a prob changing my ways to accommodate them. They are the visitors and its up to them to accommodate the change,not us.

If i went to work in Germany ,Holland ,Poland etc i wouldnt expect anyone from those countries to have to lower their standard of living to suit me and i certainly wouldnt expect them to be lectured on racism by so called powers that be.

Apart from that , i think that more control and limits are needed as this country is too small and our culture is too small to absorb the kind of immigration that will happen if we continue to let it.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Westie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    (a) i work for what i have being paid all along.

or

(b) i work for less than i have being paid all along.

Which one would anyone choose? The question you should be asking is, what makes a non national think they have to devalue themselves more than a resident with the same qualifications?

By the way i am no better or no worse than anyone else but i stand up for myself a lot more than most do.

Westside.
    The common denominator between option (a) and (b) is that you work.........

Sometimes you don't have a choice between working for more or less, in fact, most people don't have that choice, in fact most people don't have a choice whether they work at all or not..........

People have to re-adjust their wage expectations and be glad to have a job at all..........

I'm sorry if that seems harsh, but that's the reality...........

Non-nationals have copped onto this a long time ago and that's why they have the jobs.........

We can't just send them all home now because Irish people are slowly copping on to this and now want the jobs that they wouldn't take a few years ago..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Not sure what you're on about here...........

Because they should not be allowed here in the first place. That's why. Years ago the governments could have done the same thing, allowed millions of cheap labour to come into the country.
    But I think you're trying to say the government shouldn't have allowed then all in here.........

Yes, you're right, I said this at the time too......

But they did allow them in, and were happy to have them here, as was everybody else, to fill the jobs the the celtic cubs were to lazy and to snobby to fill........

Oh how quickly we went from a "cup of tea nation" to a " tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot latte with whip" drinking nation of fucking snobs...........

But this is the past and the facts are they are here now, and bitching and moaning about it won't change it so get over it.........

But the public did allow it, and were glad of them, they needed someone to look down on from their ivory towers, and someone to serve them their special latte.......

Who else was going to rent all the houses they bought from them???

And here you are like a big fool thinking you're intelligent and open-minded, when the only reason you're like that is because the government told you you this is how to behave.
    I don't need the government, or anybody else to tell he how to behave........

No, the governments of the developed didn't all sit down and come to that conclusion that this is how they would make the most money, like a big conspiracy, it's something that happened OVER TIME, a gradual washing away of the public's sensibilities and values.
    The public's sensibilities and values???

Like equality, tolerance, understanding etc..........

Oh yes, how tolerant and understanding a nation we have become now..........

I'm not sure why I bothered to respond to this post, it makes very little sence but everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how difficult it is to understand, or how idiotic it is..........

But I won't bother to respond to this.........

Now in fairness to you, I'd have a fair idea why you feel like this. You're bitter because you feel then decisions are being made my people voted into power a long time before you were entitled to a vote.........
    Last edited by luther; 24-02-10 at 23:28.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

6. Default Fact!

Bill Cullen is an annoying f**king w**ker!!
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Reviews

Oh how quickly we went from a "cup of tea nation" to a " tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot latte with whip" drinking nation of fucking snobs...........
    Couldn't agree more. I dislike snobbery in general, but I loathe the Irish nouveau riche. They can suck my balls.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345