Thread: EOTM Rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wowww you have lot of time for this, I am sure the moderator made his best decision to say who is the winner of this very important title

Quote Originally Posted by BarryD View Post
    Dieve had far and away the most reviews that were in scope 15
    if we applied the same logic to Juliette there was 14 clean sweep 5 star reviews @2.2 per review = 30.8
    even if the 1 with less than 5 star review had a penalty of 3 points and the 4 star review was considered "bad" (left by a handle with less than 10 reviews), had a penalty of 5 it wouldn't add up.

you hear a lot the cat drags in isn't any real other explanation for it aside from a fake and silence from mod demonstrates element of discretion.

just to add on my previous post (and to be fair to all participants), it may be unbeknown to them which is the fake. (it may not even be on their profile, if assuming once a fake is identified all other reviews by the handle are considered fake also)

if we took yourself just as an example you left a review for both Dieve and Dora this month, if one of those was a fake then it could be a case that both ladies get disqualified, based on the fake, not just 1. or another scenario/example could be a fake for another advertiser a handle has written in the month which then disqualifies, based on, once a fake/ all a fake. some of the lads also use that as a yardstick to decide who they visit and/or which handles they might trust as reviewers to consider/read if deciding on a visit.

Either way, (think now the OP hadn't any malice/ill-intention on the thread) I think we should respect the fact Juliette won. it's nice to see some of the new(ish) advertisers win, it gives them a bit exposure, furthermore a TS we don't often see win, so full power to Juliette.

it's a bit of fun for me/you but the business, can be like most businesses, cut-throat and ruthless. it shows also, despite some of the comments, there is a certain prestige to the winner, everything helps. Remember back last year when Sexy Kitty won, she was so delighted, it was v. clear to see, and stated it was something that she had always wished to win from when she started. thought that was real nice to see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dieve3.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	155073

Name:	Dieve2.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	155063

Name:	Dieve1.jpg