Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Frustrated!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Frustrated!!

    I'm in Dublin today, I don't know what time my meeting will finish and on top of that I can't decide which lady I want to go see as there are a few on my short list.
    I have a funny / horrible feeling I am going to go home frustrated!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Don't worry Anon, once you have your laptop and mobile with you, you're only a click and a phone call away from making a connection.

    And as for Mastercard...................never leave home without it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Don't worry Anon, once you have your laptop and mobile with you, you're only a click and a phone call away from making a connection.

    And as for Mastercard...................never leave home without it!
    More like my iPhone, punting phone and laser card but I like where your comming from

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    More like my iPhone, punting phone and laser card but I like where your comming from

    Laser Card.. Handy.. you can get cash back...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    Laser Card.. Handy.. you can get cash back...
    Must escorts and a built in swipe slot and accept multiple tries

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    They don't take deposits, though

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm in Dublin today, I don't know what time my meeting will finish and on top of that I can't decide which lady I want to go see as there are a few on my short list.
    I have a funny / horrible feeling I am going to go home frustrated!!

    Why dont you send your short list to a few of us by pm, and we can take a vote.. the girl with the most votes get a length of Anon this afternoon....and then you can also have option 2 etc......Also the other ladies on your short list will never know..
    And those of us stuck in the office all day can at least have some excitement...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm in Dublin today, I don't know what time my meeting will finish and on top of that I can't decide which lady I want to go see as there are a few on my short list.
    I have a funny / horrible feeling I am going to go home frustrated!!
    then i am your brother same here for me today i think i will just beat off and try again tomorrow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    Why dont you send your short list to a few of us by pm, and we can take a vote.. the girl with the most votes get a length of Anon this afternoon....and then you can also have option 2 etc......Also the other ladies on your short list will never know..
    And those of us stuck in the office all day can at least have some excitement...
    I would have loved to do that but alas I have been in contact with a onderful lady with a sexy SA accent so all going well this lion is going to be tamed at so stage today!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    Why dont you send your short list to a few of us by pm, and we can take a vote.. the girl with the most votes get a length of Anon this afternoon....and then you can also have option 2 etc......Also the other ladies on your short list will never know..
    And those of us stuck in the office all day can at least have some excitement...
    Or better still, Anon brings his laptop with him, logs onto one of those chat sites and we can all cheer him on via webcam.

    We could run a competition based on predicting the number of times he scores during the appointment.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 22-02-10 at 14:24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •