Thread: What to expect from a TS/TV Massage

Default What to expect from a TS/TV Massage

If anyone has any experience I’d love to hear it. Did you suck them/get sucked during the massage? Was there a happy ending?
    I just have no idea what to expect and kind of want to try one
    Thanks!

Depends if they offer full service or massage.

3. Default

You can get all of what you asked in your question with most

Reviews

Out of 4 experiences, one had no massage oil but did attempt to provide a dry massage, she hadn't a clue what she was doing, I called a halt after a few minutes, afraid that she might injure my spine. One never even attempted to provide a massage, just wanted to 69. Two others gave an excellent strong massage, oral and hj, though one refused to let me see, or feel her weapon

If a girl has a massage table it's so hot, massage with her "accidentally" rubbing her cock against you finally sticking it in your face. I've done it 3 times, best was with a massage table by Megan. Can't remember the names of the other 2, but both on beds.

6. Default

Can you tell me more about Megan. Really want to find a ts for massage.

Have had two experiences, one TS and one TV. One had a massage table and it was a great experience. She let you jerk and suck her, finished CIM which was great. The other was not trained in massage, quick rub of back and then turn over. Put on condom for a happy ending, wasn’t a great experience. Guessing it’s all a bit hit and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by tdm850 View Post
    Can you tell me more about Megan. Really want to find a ts for massage.
    Shes not in Ireland

Reviews

Massaging you with their big willy is great, also get massaging her cock against yours is nice