Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Anna, you are absolutely correct.

In Roxy's case I think she genuinely doesn't understand that Reviews are not for posting her news on. Also, I do feel a bit sorry for Roxy as she has had a very bad time of it recently with lots of false bad reviews of her being posted here, because everyone was confusing her with another lady who set up in Galway at the same time as her also called Roxy that obviously left a lot of punters very unhappy. Therefore rather than come down on her like a ton of bricks over this, I've asked our advertising team to get hold of her, and nicely explain to her that we can't let her post reviews like news (and the ones she has posted to date will have to be removed now) but we will be happy to update her profile as often as she likes.

Incidentelly ladies, Natasha got very busy on the phone the last while and found she wasn't able to always answer everyone's queries as quickly as she'd like to. Because of this, we have a new lady started - Carly - that is now by the phone religiously 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. monday to friday. Natasha is still answering the phone as much as she can in the evenings and at the weekends also.

Yeah,that s exactly what i was thinking about,that Roxy is same ROXY,and i tought,that she s doing self advertisement that way as she left punters unhappy.......also i was thinking that,because i know person who s Not Galway Roxys punter,and heard storrys,don t know how true they are......it just made me think,that s why i brought my attention to these reviews,otherwise there was no other reasons.

Apologies to Roxy whom i was thinking about,that she was being ungenuine....also did not look up at her pictures....there was no harm ment.

My toughts,that one of Roxy's maybe need to change her name to Roxy something just to make her name different and maybe there would be less missunderstandings for clients,as if girls have same names,there might be confusions.

great to hear,that E-I s having a help to keep us-girls happy,and hope our new staff will be as nice,as understanding as rest of you,also in my opinion there was nothing wrong with advert updates till now,as all mine was up in about 10 mins time from my phone call.
It is really handy and nice,when we are able to reach staff tru phone.

Thank you