Thread: Fake pictures not reflecting age or physique

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I wouldn't've called it a fetish, but this is me sometimes.
    I take a chance on someone, it's only going to cost 70 to 100 euro. Sometimes it's a very pleasant surprise or a real gem.
    If it's clearly not the girl in the pics, my preferred option is to say something like, "I think there's been a mistake, I'm here to meet the other girl". On a few occasions she has actually been there. One girl recently pulled her hair into a different style, and I immediately saw that it was her. But generally what I'm looking for is if they they can handle the situation with a smile or turn bitchy. Also, if it's clearly a different girl, there's also the option to haggle and negotiate
    Exactly there are many customers who like these profiles and if these profiles exist it is because there are customers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

D gardener (15-04-24), philipkntz (15-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I wouldn't've called it a fetish, but this is me sometimes.
    I take a chance on someone, it's only going to cost 70 to 100 euro. Sometimes it's a very pleasant surprise or a real gem.
    If it's clearly not the girl in the pics, my preferred option is to say something like, "I think there's been a mistake, I'm here to meet the other girl". On a few occasions she has actually been there. One girl recently pulled her hair into a different style, and I immediately saw that it was her. But generally what I'm looking for is if they they can handle the situation with a smile or turn bitchy. Also, if it's clearly a different girl, there's also the option to haggle and negotiate
    Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    Exactly there are many customers who like these profiles and if these profiles exist it is because there are customers.

Seems a bit like going on a blind date!!?
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 15-04-24 at 15:29. Reason: Suppose for a girl meeting a new client it always seems like a blind date!?
    Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (15-04-24)