Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Simply.................Elvis thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Smile The Simply.................Elvis thread

    this is where all you demons of mankind, scorch of society, can put your fond memories of this King of fools.

    Yours forever in loving harmony,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    this is where all you demons of mankind, scorch of society, can put your fond memories of this King of fools.

    Yours forever in loving harmony,
    Westside.
    The Demon and the Fool!

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    The Demon and the Fool!

    rover when are you gonna be a good boy and start playing real music like megadeth and metallica.. elvis was an over weight cheese burger eating slob

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default He also loved the horses

    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    rover when are you gonna be a good boy and start playing real music like megadeth and metallica.. elvis was an over weight cheese burger eating slob
    True but James Heitfield looks like he escaped from a mental institution and then took a shit load of steroids and testostorne

    However coolest deaths Metalica win hands down

    Elvis died on the toilet taking a dump

    cliff burton died when the tour bus fell on him twice
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    that horse aint too happy he only has four legs at the moment you fay ugly bastard get some clothes on you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    True but James Heitfield looks like he escaped from a mental institution and then took a shit load of steroids and testostorne

    However coolest deaths Metalica win hands down

    Elvis died on the toilet taking a dump

    cliff burton died when the tour bus fell on him twice
    yeah poor old cliff he was amazing but i kinda new elvis would die on the big telephone talking to god oooweh give me one more burger please

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    " Wise man say... Only fools rush in" ........ " But i cant help" ... sniff sniff sniff.... cheeeeeeese burgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. uhuh...


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yeah poor old cliff he was amazing but i kinda new elvis would die on the big telephone talking to god oooweh give me one more burger please


    He was amazing The clone of James ( Jason Newstead ) and Rober Trujillo cant hold a candle to him
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    He was amazing The clone of James ( Jason Newstead ) and Rober Trujillo cant hold a candle to him
    thats correct..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •