Thread: Czech ladies in Kildare

Default Czech ladies in Kildare

There used to be a good spot in newbridge that always had great Czech ladies. Haven’t seen any of them around the area the last couple of months. Anyone know if that location is off the cards now ?

Haven't been in that area in a while but was chatting to a Czech girl that was usually in that area last week and she said it's gone, said the landlord was stupid but didn't elaborate anymore

Ahh I see, that’s a pity

Quote Originally Posted by Thehappypenls View Post
    I know your missing Elis and Sara too man that place was a nice house and the ladies were always top notch ,aparently the guy that owned it was trying to call unannonced.Spoke to both recently unfortunely Elis is gone for good but Sara will be back at the end of the month.
    Yes sir 2 great ladies. I did catch Sara last time she was here about 2 months ago. Great to hear she will be back again

So many good memories of that little den...I heard the cop shop just facing the main Rd.were onto the owner and were all very sus with the goings on . My last time there there I'm certain that there was plain clothes police and unmarked cars up and down the lane ...I was quiet nervous then there was no more adverts from around then ...that was just before Christmas.
    Naas has a few of them in now because of it .