Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
OK.....so what we can agree on is this. Its very suspicious that Mariana and Pete have the same IP address....much like it would be suspicious if the fingerprints found at the scene of a crime corresponded with the chief suspect. Still not proof....but at the same time strong evidence.

A good point that comes across however and you are right.....because of the way IP addresses can be changed/hidden/spoofed Mariana could easily be one in the same person as all her other positive reviewers on this site. A good point!
why thank you Armani - but fingerprint is the wrong simile... that's my point - it's not a fingerprint at all - it's not that accurate :-) much more cricumstantial than that. And circumstantial evidence is not strong evidence on it's own.

and the second point is of course true... all her (actually quite few) negative reviewers could be one and the same person too. just depends on what way you view things.

You see - we DO agree... it's impossible to tell one way or the other :-) and that goes for each and every post/review on here for/from each and every person.

let's forget this whole thing and get back to the important stuff.. and the reason I come on here at all... I mean, fun and all as you seem to be we're not here to discuss the ins and outs of posts/reviews on the board are we? now that would be sad.... ;-)