Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Vicky

Default Miami Vicky

I have only seen Miami Vicky's profile for the first time today (I must have been living under a rock the last while) and Vicky is stunning!!!

Vicky IMO also looks like the singer Sabrina who was definitely a favourits among a lot of Boys, boys, boys many years ago!!!

Reviews

Reviews

Pretty sure she changed her name recently, can't remember what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    Mistaken identity
    Last edited by Noregrets; 04-04-24 at 12:01.
    Keyla's gofundme fundraising page 😍

https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    I think it might have been Vicky Heart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eroticfunlover For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (04-04-24)

New pictures are great but I've noticed that she has plenty of mixed reviews from people on this forum.

She has a very strong character...Firm to say the least .

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrTony View Post
    She has a very strong character...Firm to say the least .
    I went to Vicky a number of years ago in Ennis. We did not hit it off at all, I found her quite rude. I will say this, if you like to dominate this is not the girl for you. However most of her reviews are excellent so maybe I’m the one in the wrong haha…

Yeah, the artist formally known as Vicky Heart. I've met her. Won't be going back again. No reason other than I didn't care for her personality or approach. I also found her photos don't tell the full story. not as toned as you'd be lead to believe. Incredible appetite all the same. Was really full on. again, just not to my taste, can see why others like her so much

She is a verrrry sexy lady. Very voluptuous and very chatty. She's curvy in all the right places. Great tits n Savage ass. Super hot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast