Thread: Early morning flight from Dublin

Default Early morning flight from Dublin

Afternoon folks, not been on for a while after a bit of a 'security scare', but here goes. I have an early morning flight out of Dublin tomorrow morning and would be in the area about 5-5.30 am... Would love some 'me time' before hand. I know a lot of the ladies diaries show 00:00-23:59 as working hours, but have any of you arranged an appointment for this time before or have recommendations who might be willing to make an appointment... I don't want to be wasting my time and the ladies of they are going to be fast asleep, thanks in advance, preferably in D9 area as I can justify being there at that time, but travelling from S.E area so D18 or D24 could possibly work

Reviews

I've never done this but I'd imagine a deposit would have to be paid and you would probably be better off meeting somebody who you've met a few times before so there is already a level of trust between you.

That's a good suggestion alright, Ah it was just an idea. Like I said, wouldn't want to be ringing ladies at stupid o'clock in the morning if they weren't working. Thanks

Big ask! Good luck with that one!