Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian Girls Dublin

Reviews

That’s her. She also has a massage profile for certain times of the month. Very nice lady. Very limited English. Good sense of humour. Photos not her. Location not the greatest although quiet and lots of parking nearby.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patpz For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (08-04-24)

Reviews

Yrs when she was here last. Left a review. Photos very representative. Ignore age . It’s off a good bit. She is Japanese 100 per cent. Based on your reviews I think you would enjoy her company.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (08-04-24), patpz (06-04-24)

Quote Originally Posted by GCS88 View Post
    I dont have any recommendations, but I'd tell You something. If You're looking for girls from Japan and Korea forget it, they are actually Chinese or Filipinos.
    Not true, CiCi I met last year was definitely Korean. Wonderful girl but gone now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to morelovin For This Useful Post:

Harry68 (07-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patpz View Post
    Yes, saw her last Thursday. Lovely lady, happy to recommend.

Apple is another I highly recommend. A lot of fun as others have said. Didn't get a chance to meet last week. Will be booking in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Grace who was here and who is currently in Mallow will probably be back and I’d well worth a visit. Energetic and fun lady.

Avoid the opt outs. Trust me you will almost certainly regret.
    I had my eyes on Grace's profile in a while, and am not too far from Mallow to visit her.
    But just a few days before I could actually had some time to punt... I saw, that she now turned off the reviews, and... as you said: red flag.

Much, much earlier I was thinking about visiting Nini. For a very long time she had reviews on, and she had quite good ones. But she also turned off for her reviews for a good few months now.

Reviews

I’m very surprised. She had a dozen good reviews most from guys who like Asian ladies. I’d say it’s temporary. I only saw once mainly as I’m seeing someone else regularly but she struck me as very genuine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12