Thread: Down Memory Lane

1. Default Down Memory Lane

SO I'm back in Ireland after a number or years working away. My current project takes me all around the country and I recently have had some very pleasant experiences in hotels I have been staying in
    Which brings me to my memory lane trip.
    About 12 years ago I had the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. It was an overnight with a beautiful young girl in a hotel in Galway. It was memorable because the girl was absolutely sound and her friend that she toured with joined us for a little while

Anyway after all this time I can't remember her name but I do remember her beautiful dark eyes. She had long dark hair and a Dolphin tattoo on her p***y area.
    I travel the country a lot now and if anyone has any info on if she is still working here I would be very interested
    Thank you

Reviews

Sounds terrific, but it’s so long ago I’d say she’s probably gone

There’s plenty of great ladies here though who I don’t doubt you could have more “wonderful sexual experiences” with

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Sounds terrific, but it’s so long ago I’d say she’s probably gone

There’s plenty of great ladies here though who I don’t doubt you could have more “wonderful sexual experiences” with
    You are right. I'd say she is gone too and I fully intend to have some lovely new experiences now that I'm home.
    Just after a few glasses of wine last night got a bit nostalgic and decided to post that 🤣