Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: German Sophie

Yes that’s her that Rockonallnite has tagged her in. Beautiful lady and a shame if she’s retired. But as they say, all good things must come to an end 😢

Ah yes I remember Sophie. I'm not one for the big books but those pair wear lovely..She was real friendly ,outgoing and bit of wit also.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kwo0504 View Post
    Yeah...... last time I visited that Sophie was in May a year ago, back then she told me that she'll be back in August and November of 2022 but she didn't come back in either of those months. Dropped her a Merry Christmas message back in December as well but it hasn't even been delivered successfully so based on all of that she's most than likely retired, bit of a shame though...... she was honestly one of the sweetest girls I ever met.
    I never met her myself as she was almost always in Dublin, but she was gorgeous and was recommended by others.
    "THE CLEANER THE CLIENT, THE DIRTIER THE SERVICE..."

You are one example with whom I would have a sex even in normal life. I mean perfect hygiene and high standards in all ways. Maybe I should mention you are not Irish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12