Thread: Dublin 14

1. Default Dublin 14

Hi all, any recommendations for massage in Rathfarnham,

I have only visited Maria out that direction. She's not advertising at the moment but when she is, I would pay her a visit if you get the chance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjones View Post
    Hi all, any recommendations for massage in Rathfarnham,
    There's a rotating crew of masseuses working out of 2 places in D14, haven't been but used to look very tempting.
    They've recently decided to mostly use AI close up 'photos' where they advertise and for my money that's a terrible decision as now you've no idea who's where or what might await you on the other side of the door.
    AI is ruining massage, who saw that coming!?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (20-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by tallscrew View Post
    I have only visited Maria out that direction. She's not advertising at the moment but when she is, I would pay her a visit if you get the chance.
    I second that, Maria is definitely worth a visit. Definitely her in the photos nothing AI generated. The six pack is real.
    Just because she is not advertising doesn't mean she is not working.

Thomasjones, pm me if you need help to find her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tomboxley For This Useful Post:

Byrno116 (31-03-24)

Reviews

Well I never meant to imply Maria uses AI - her photos are and have been consistently real (and beautiful!) for years.

However, there's a group who rotate around Dublin and sometimes the photos are real but increasingly their ads are a single close up AI image of 'stunning' fakes, fairly easy to spot. I understand it helps their anonymity, but not sure it's the right approach.

Reviews

Would appreciate a pm about Maria and possibly a link to where she advertises. Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=PhilPhilPhil;4276313]Well I never meant to imply Maria uses AI - her photos are and have been consistently real (and beautiful!) for years.

Well I never said that you implied that Marias photos were AI.
    Just acknowledging that her photos are real.