Thread: TS massage rookie

1. Default TS massage rookie

Hi All, I have long scrolled TS massage profiles and gradually began to get the itch to give it a try. I’m curious, is the expectation your standard EI massage experience or do you get more? Read plenty and seen vids of TS massages were you usually get a cock in your bum too for good measure. Should I expect this or is it an added extra or how does it play out?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Decx View Post
    Hi All, I have long scrolled TS massage profiles and gradually began to get the itch to give it a try. I’m curious, is the expectation your standard EI massage experience or do you get more? Read plenty and seen vids of TS massages were you usually get a cock in your bum too for good measure. Should I expect this or is it an added extra or how does it play out?
    Read the reviews of the TS & TV massage providers for answers to your questions.
    Most massage providers prefer you to ask detailed questions in the room rather than over the phone - otherwise they could spend all day on the phone answering questions & earn nothing,