View Poll Results: Which?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot with lots of reviews and lots of favourites.

10 71.43%
  • Less hot with lots and lots of reviews and less favourites.

4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Difficulty choosing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    In my case it was lot of reviews and popularity, as I was advertising only GF.
    Had to be awkward, didn't you.
    Lots of reviews, lots of fans and less favourites. Right, got it ✍🏼✍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Do lots of you go with someone hot with lots of reviews and lots of favourites or someone less hot with lots and lots of reviews and less favourites?
    For me, those on their own aren’t the main factors affecting my choice. It is the quality of the ad and the inclusion of certain GF favourites I like, plus a few reviews which confirm it.

I prefer a date with the possibility of a connection for an hour with a genuine lady. While there are no guarantees, a bit of homework from the items above increases the likelihood of that happening, and I have been very lucky. I think we are also very lucky with the quality of ladies visiting. As well as being ladies we would be lucky to be with, I find they are very friendly, genuine and pleasant company

If I had to choose from your choice, I would say less hot with less favorites and lots of reviews. If my favorites are on that list, it is more likely I will get to enjoy them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123