Thread: Cheltenham

1. Default Cheltenham

Any tips? And more importantly, any suggestions on where to go after the races are over?

Its been almost 20 years since I was there and while I still consider myself young- well I was young then for sure, (I was there for you trivia gurus at the first four day festival)

My one and only liaison with an english girl was that week- we met in a bar on the thursday night and she went racing with me on the friday
    from what I gather things have changed a lot there in the last few years- cocaine and all the rest- lol I never got into that enough bad habits already,

Id love to go back actually but our racing gang has pretty much gone our separate ways which is a pity,

Anyway have a good one.

tips I dont know- I was good but have lost my touch recently so Ill refrain.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

Will Pm a Cheltenham winner to the usual guys who get tips off me . 💃🏽

I guess when its in the blood,

Gabbys Cross at around 10-1 second race n the thursday looks the pick of the handicaps,

while Ill be prepared to give Altobelli another chance in the second on Friday, 20-1 may look value by the end of the week,

no interest in short priced favs- if I win I win big (for a relatively small outlay) is Falcons motto.

if they both win-maybe that trip is on babes.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"