Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ‘Normal’ behavior ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DamoEI View Post
    If you ever decide to tour west, let me know, I think I need some Stephanie in my life!
    And if your ever passing coming up from the West towards Maynooth Nursing Home let me know and I might even introduce ye to a few of The Aulones in here.
    Last edited by bmw528; 06-03-24 at 01:00. Reason: That is, if ye bring a few bags of sweets and some Fruit with ye aswell

If you ever decide to tour west, let me know, I think I need some Stephanie in my life!

Upon my return from Holiday , I should seriously consider visiting diff parts of Ireland 🇮🇪 xxx

I’ve been in ROI - on n off - for a spell , always steady in Dub but I have so very many ‘fans’ all over the country !

I Really Should give it some thought to get out and explore , discover all the hidden Gems of Men this

beautiful land harbors x

: West ?

Where’d Be that West 😁 ? X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (06-03-24), DamoEI (06-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Upon my return from Holiday , I should seriously consider visiting diff parts of Ireland ���� xxx

I’ve been in ROI - on n off - for a spell , always steady in Dub but I have so very many ‘fans’ all over the country !

I Really Should give it some thought to get out and explore , discover all the hidden Gems of Men this

beautiful land harbors x

Where’d Be that West �� ? X
    Sure Ye could drop in to your favourite Old timer for a visit while your heading down that way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-03-24)

If you ever decide to tour west, let me know,

I think I need some Stephanie in my life!
    I Like that 🥰 xx

I Like the way that sounds 🌸 xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (06-03-24), DamoEI (06-03-24)

Love

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Sure Ye could drop in to your favourite Old timer for a visit while your heading down that way.
    Oh I shall , I shall , I shall !!! X

Just point me in the Direction x xx

!!! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (06-03-24)

Upon my return from Holiday , I should seriously consider visiting diff parts of Ireland ���� xxx

beautiful land harbors x

Where’d Be that West �� ? X
    Just keep going west til your feet start getting wet!
    Or you can stop off in Limerick or Ennis if you wanna keep your heels dry...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DamoEI For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-03-24)

Reviews

Ahh , right .

As a preface - I am not talking about your quick-quick-like , slam-bam Bend-over-Sally encounter ,

nor of the ones who’d do Anything for a dollar .

Here I’d be asking about the One Hr Plus meetings . Girls who make themselves available not at a

moment’s notice , but by appointment ; girls who’d be a Destination , and Not a Convenience !

Right . So getting That out of the way :

What would be Your ‘normal’ behavior ?

: you’ve had a bit of a chat , now you’re coming out of your shower , your lady ( likely , preferably ,

possibly ? ) splayed on the bed at attention , awaiting you .. she might rouse for a splendid bit of

passionate kissing .. You will :

A. Take charge , Ravish her ( obviously Consensually )

B. Follow her lead , lay back and enjoy her administering to your needs and pleasure / and to hers

C. Without invitation to do so - Roll yourself into a ball with your ankles next to your ears thereby presenting

your wide-spread cheeks and gaping hole into the face of a girl / woman without any prior discussion ,

into the face of a Person who does Not have any such thing ‘listed’ as a Favorite ?

What is ‘Normal’ behavior ??

*maybe let us try focus on A , B ? X
    A combo of option A and B

A slow walk towards from the shower towards my lady

An embrace, my hands dropping down past her waist, to rest on her booty, a nuzzle against her porcelain neck, taking time to savour her scent, then….the first kiss….then….i just follow her lead….

Damn….its been way too long
    Last edited by TommyH123; 06-03-24 at 05:48.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-03-24), DamoEI (06-03-24), IAmLIAm (07-03-24)

Reviews

I Like A , B >> batting my eyelashes 🥰 x 🔥
    Oh I remember

Reviews

Generally I like if she is standing so that I can put my arms around her for a bit. I love just getting my hands all over her and nuzzle into her, kissing around her neck and ears. That warmth and closeness is actually one of my favourite parts of the whole experience and, when that gets rushed on, it kills the mood a bit for me.

Some girls need to understand, mostly younger ones, that I can get an orgasm for myself in about 5 minutes at home if I want to. I'm with you because I'm after something else, something only a partner can offer. It ain't all about the orgasm.
    100% on the standing. The girl I saw most often (sadly retired) would be sitting on the bed or a chair when I came out of the shower. She'd stand up and walk towards me - taking off her robe as she walked over - sometimes naked, sometimes in lingerie - and we'd have a couple of long lingering kisses while holding close. It was pretty much my favourite part of the visit.

As Damo says, we visit to hold a woman close - standing allows for that much more than lying on a bed.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lighthearted2022 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-03-24), DamoEI (06-03-24), IAmLIAm (07-03-24), oldfool (07-03-24)

Default 🤮🤮🤮

C C C

Are you a grill chicken or what?
    Last edited by jessicabp; 06-03-24 at 14:46.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-03-24)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast