Thread: ‘Normal’ behavior ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DamoEI View Post
    Generally I like if she is standing so that I can put my arms around her for a bit. I love just getting my hands all over her and nuzzle into her, kissing around her neck and ears. That warmth and closeness is actually one of my favourite parts of the whole experience and, when that gets rushed on, it kills the mood a bit for me.

Some girls need to understand, mostly younger ones, that I can get an orgasm for myself in about 5 minutes at home if I want to. I'm with you because I'm after something else, something only a partner can offer. It ain't all about the orgasm.
    100% on the standing. The girl I saw most often (sadly retired) would be sitting on the bed or a chair when I came out of the shower. She'd stand up and walk towards me - taking off her robe as she walked over - sometimes naked, sometimes in lingerie - and we'd have a couple of long lingering kisses while holding close. It was pretty much my favourite part of the visit.

As Damo says, we visit to hold a woman close - standing allows for that much more than lying on a bed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lighthearted2022 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-03-24), DamoEI (06-03-24), IAmLIAm (07-03-24), oldfool (07-03-24)