Thread: Older gent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exactly, I shared my experiences. I also wrote 'hesitant' not fully rejecting. If any of those things are not present, and most of them can easily be seen and fixed, there is nothing to worry about. Maybe my reply was controversial, but I am glad I wrote what I wrote, it has been on my mind to add it in my client preferences, but didn't want to offend anyone. I do enjoy an older gents' company, with all the life experience and stories, all I asked was to please don't have those things I mentioned( which, in my experience is more prevalent 70+ and I don't have low prices), is that really such a sin? There are things money can't buy. While I do this job for the money, just like everyone else, I do find it important, that both of us enjoy the date and create nice memories, getting to know some really nice and interesting people of many kind.
    Thank you for attending my TED talk.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MiaX For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (07-03-24), Harry68 (09-03-24), IAmLIAm (08-03-24), Moocher (07-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MiaX View Post
    Exactly, I shared my experiences. I also wrote 'hesitant' not fully rejecting. If any of those things are not present, and most of them can easily be seen and fixed, there is nothing to worry about. Maybe my reply was controversial, but I am glad I wrote what I wrote, it has been on my mind to add it in my client preferences, but didn't want to offend anyone. I do enjoy an older gents' company, with all the life experience and stories, all I asked was to please don't have those things I mentioned( which, in my experience is more prevalent 70+ and I don't have low prices), is that really such a sin? There are things money can't buy. While I do this job for the money, just like everyone else, I do find it important, that both of us enjoy the date and create nice memories, getting to know some really nice and interesting people of many kind.
    Thank you for attending my TED talk.
    And we didn't have to pay for the TED talk !