Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who goes for Opt out reviews

Vanessa in D1 looks absolutely smashing altogether, opt out unfortunately but still worth a punt IMO

Reviews

I generally only visit those who have reviews , except for a chinese massage lady in S.... Opted out of reviews from the beginning and photos are just the usual Chinese stock photos . The reason I went in the beginning was the lack of choice in the North West . Her service is good , so this makes me curious about other chines massage shops who do not allow reviews .

Back in the day I gave a few review opt out a chance. Ended up having a few bad experiences, now its a hard rule that their not even considered.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doomcock For This Useful Post:

claremorris (06-03-24), WellDressed (06-03-24)

Reviews

I've met providers who opt out and have had mostly good expierences.

I think you can make your own luck a bit.

I'm confident in my ability to get on well with whoever I meet and have found that occasionally even if the person I'm meeting didn't seem interested initially, after a crap joke or two on my part or whatever ice breaker you can think of, they warm up and the meet will be fun and go smoothly for both of us.

It's a risk, but rarely, I do like venturing into the unknown for some reason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123