Thread: Crystal D1

1. Default Crystal D1

Out of the punting game for a few years… looking to get back in with this lady maybe…her recent reviews are really good and obviously the person in the photos. But looking back further, there are some less than great ones. Any thoughts guys?

Was also looking at Kenzy, Anaconda or Nolla maybe!

My earlier comment was deleted, I must've went into too much detail. Kenzy is on my list to see, Anaconda provides unreal owo.
    Last edited by RogerJ7; 01-03-24 at 15:12. Reason: Review -Roger

Quote Originally Posted by boyota2018 View Post
    Out of the punting game for a few years… looking to get back in with this lady maybe…her recent reviews are really good and obviously the person in the photos. But looking back further, there are some less than great ones. Any thoughts guys?

Was also looking at Kenzy, Anaconda or Nolla maybe!
    Wouldn't be a fan of Crystal myself but maybe thats because I am a bit older and like things more quiet and taken a bit slower , less mechanical and businesslike. Super looking lady though with cracking petite figure.

Can't help you with the other ladies , although someone here did give Nolla a green light.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moocher For This Useful Post:

JustAnotherGuy (06-03-24)

Reviews

Kenzy is a goddess...absolutely gorgeous. And really nice person. You won't regret.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happydon11 For This Useful Post:

gameboy (02-03-24), oldfool (02-03-24)

Default Owo

Annaconda completely agree!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by happydon11 View Post
    Kenzy is a goddess...absolutely gorgeous. And really nice person. You won't regret.
    I second this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigthiefmasterpiece For This Useful Post:

oldfool (08-04-24)

Reviews

I only know Kenzie and if I was in Dublin it would be the first place and person I would visit. I really enjoy every second in her company. A complete petite person. Her service is second to none.
    Perfection

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

gameboy (09-04-24)