Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If questioned by Gardai, what's the best way of dealing with it?

Reviews

I do not know the details of the law but if I was stopped and asked, I would give my real name and address and say that I was there having a massage on my poor sore back. I would say that nothing else happened and nothing else was offered. If they want to pursue the matter further they can arrest me and deal with my solicitor. What can they arrest me for??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    I was quite shocked yesterday to see on TV3 news that punters of that Chinese brothel in Dublin had to go to court and give evidence. I assume these guys panicked when being questioned after leaving the brothel and spilled the beans.

So, after leaving an establishment, if you're approached by someone who says they are a Garda what should you do?

If they ask for your name and address should you give it or make one up? If they ask what you were doing in the establishment what's the best excuse to give?

I remember reading a thread about this a while ago. Could someone give the link?
    Always carry a grenade with you when punting
    I recommed the M67 its light weight 14 qz and a good kill radius from point of burst
    If approch by sercuity forces pull the pin. If you lucky you might even take two or three
    of them with cha to punting vallaha. If a punter dies on the job his soul will go to
    big red light district in the sky where all the girls are free.

M67 grenade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12