Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laughing My Way through Primark

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    He jumped over hoops last summer to visit someone new but of course it didn't work out so you guessed it, he went & saw his regular!
    I heard that he was being stalked and followed around the place by someone that wears seconds from most of the sports shops in town. Odd runners, and any aul crap they find in the rubbish bins, so I figured straight away it must have been you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    I heard that he was being stalked and followed around the place by someone that wears seconds from most of the sports shops in town. Odd runners, and any aul crap they find in the rubbish bins, so I figured straight away it must have been you.
    That's very doubtful considering I have 10 grand worth of stock in my room!

Rockerman was pushed into the Liffey by Juliana & nobody ever saw him again, apparently she tied weights around his ankles she took from her home gym! Very sad indeed!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    That's very doubtful considering I have 10 grand worth of stock in my room!

Rockerman was pushed into the Liffey by Juliana & nobody ever saw him again, apparently she tied weights around his ankles she took from her home gym! Very sad indeed!
    I heard it was all Vincent De Paul stuff and pure muck that ye have in yer room, well thats according to one of yer neighbours that got stung with with a pair of Boxer Shorts that nearly walked out of his room on their own.
    Last edited by bmw528; 02-03-24 at 03:00. Reason: I think ye might be seeing Rockerman a bit sooner than ye think now. Might be wise to keep one eye opened at bed time. The ones in yer head I mean

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123