Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only man in ireland talking the truth in ireland

I mean the far right have been burning buildings down and laid ruin to the city centre a few months ago . The left are currently doing peaceful protests against a genocide every weekend. I think anyone with a half a brain knows which group is morally inferior…..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishrocco For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (29-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrocco View Post
    I mean the far right have been burning buildings down and laid ruin to the city centre a few months ago . The left are currently doing peaceful protests against a genocide every weekend. I think anyone with a half a brain knows which group is morally inferior…..
    Why are you comparing the Left with the FAR-Right? Isn't that a bit disingenuous? Everyone agrees that Far-anything is bad, that's why they are called Far-, as in distant from the Centre.
    The Right in Ireland do not engage in violence any more than the Left do, despite being essentially unrepresented in Irish politics. The burning of hotels and other buildings for asylum seekers is being done by disgruntled locals who are not being listened to or consulted. I've been to some protests and people from all sides of the political spectrum are there, not just Far-Right.
    As for the riot in Dublin, just have a look at some videos of the looting and you'll see it is a legion of gurriers and scobes taking advantage of the situation. Along with a few, shall we say, atypical looking, "white nationalists"...
    Last edited by DamoEI; 29-02-24 at 20:16.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12