Quote Originally Posted by Mr Serious View Post
Your right about the pictures........ I was not used to the system and ticked very disatisfied instead of very satisfied my fault entirely and unfortunately the system won't let me correct that mistake.
Just to clarify and comment I don't expect to use anyone as a toy and I am not a person to force myself or my personality on anyone either. I generally give respect in order to receive it and it's true what you say maybe it was a clash of personalities but only because I found you terribly bland and overconfidented your own comments on your profile support this but maybe I caught you on a bad day. I didn't however find you overly attractive and I was drawn to your profile by the other reviews and your fabulous body as the pictures you post accurately portray that being said I stand by previous comments and did find the service lacking. I am sorry if you find this offensive but hey I thought the customer was always right and when I say go figure it means just because you get a bad review doesn't mean it's fake.
There is no need to in effect post another review of her here, thats what reviews are for. The issue is not really about that anymore but getting to the bottom of when (to within the nearest season would help) you saw her. If you cannot do that then we may have to remove review entirely.