Thread: Trump 24

Default Trump 24

Can't wait ..
    Last edited by konus; 21-02-24 at 02:37.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    Can't wait ..
    This one post perfectly sums up your lack of intelligence. I can't imagine ever cheering on a known sex offender to be put into a public off. But clearly you don't care about women.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (21-02-24), Thoreau (21-02-24), tino (21-02-24)

THE NATIVE AMERICANS GOT IT JUST RIGHT!!!

Donald Trump addressed a major gathering of the American Indian Nation. He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living. Though vague in detail, he spoke about his idea's for helping his "red sisters and brothers"

Afterwards, the Tribes presented him with a plaque incribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle", which he proudly accepted.

After Trump left, a news reporter asked the chiefs how they came to select this name. They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly!!!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thoreau For This Useful Post:

64west (21-02-24), beautyaddict (21-02-24), irishjp (21-02-24), oldguy (21-02-24), Stephanie (23-02-24), Toolbox (21-02-24), whiteball (21-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    This one post perfectly sums up your lack of intelligence. I can't imagine ever cheering on a known sex offender to be put into a public off. But clearly you don't care about women.
    I agree with you 100 percent but unfortunately they will still vote for him.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the White House again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to irishjp For This Useful Post:

oldguy (21-02-24)

Dark days for democracy, when it produces results like Trump.

Vote for your policy, not your president.

For me, I lean to the republican side.

It becomes more and more evident that people who dislike trump wear blinkers when it comes to politics

Reviews

Trump is a vile individual very lacking in any sort of ability. He is deeply corrupt and only cares about himself and his own wealth. He lost the last election by 3 million votes but ranted about it being 'stolen'. They electoral system itself is just daft. The choice of Trump or Biden is depressing. We in Ireland will never understand American politics!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Lighthearted2022 (21-02-24)

In theory I'm of the same opinion, vote the policies not the man, however in Trumps case he now IS the Republican party.
    The republican policies are whatever HE says they are. Fundamentally they have abandoned their traditional policies to just go all in on Trump.

So with that said, what are Trumps/Republican party policies now? The top ones off the top of my head are:
    - Wipe Trumps legal problems away, and go on a full revenge tour of everyone and anyone who has crossed him, (part of his self declared "dictator for day one" line) - This is the top no.1 policy.
    - Full support for Putin and other dictators - Basically dictatorship rule is the way to go, not democratic.
    - Full backing for a Russian invasion of any other country it wants.
    - Abandon NATO and implement US isolationism. Let someone else lead the 'free world', (probably Putin).
    - Full climate change denial, disband EPA and probably ban EV's and things like "cancer inducing" wind turbines.
    - Zero business regulation.
    - Introduce death penalty for relatively minor offenses
    - Make women second class citizens and restrict their rights accordingly
    - Disband key government institutions.

I could go on here.
    What AMAZES me about Trump is that he literally tells everyone the whole time what he thinks and what he'll do.
    He says the most amazingly stupid and revealing things about himself and his beliefs, and YET people would still vote for him.
    I understand people liking a candidate because the candidate is open, state clearly what they think and will answer questions asked unlike your atypical politician, but you have to actually then LISTEN to what the candidate IS saying. Trump is a lunatic. I just can't understand people who'd vote for/like him. It makes absolutely no sense. He's just a horrible human being, a court proven rapist, and a soon to be convicted criminal.

Trump already brought chaos to the US, (and probably the rest of the world) in his first term.
    The US are so distracted with the internal mess he's created that it gives other global bad actors the room they need to push their agendas.
    A second Trump term would really be it for democracy in the US and would spell further disaster for the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by volvicwater View Post
    Vote for your policy, not your president.

For me, I lean to the republican side.

It becomes more and more evident that people who dislike trump wear blinkers when it comes to politics

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john_calling For This Useful Post:

Lighthearted2022 (21-02-24), Stephanie (23-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by john_calling View Post
    In theory I'm of the same opinion, vote the policies not the man, however in Trumps case he now IS the Republican party.
    The republican policies are whatever HE says they are. Fundamentally they have abandoned their traditional policies to just go all in on Trump.

So with that said, what are Trumps/Republican party policies now? The top ones off the top of my head are:
    - Wipe Trumps legal problems away, and go on a full revenge tour of everyone and anyone who has crossed him, (part of his self declared "dictator for day one" line) - This is the top no.1 policy.
    - Full support for Putin and other dictators - Basically dictatorship rule is the way to go, not democratic.
    - Full backing for a Russian invasion of any other country it wants.
    - Abandon NATO and implement US isolationism. Let someone else lead the 'free world', (probably Putin).
    - Full climate change denial, disband EPA and probably ban EV's and things like "cancer inducing" wind turbines.
    - Zero business regulation.
    - Introduce death penalty for relatively minor offenses
    - Make women second class citizens and restrict their rights accordingly
    - Disband key government institutions.

I could go on here.
    What AMAZES me about Trump is that he literally tells everyone the whole time what he thinks and what he'll do.
    He says the most amazingly stupid and revealing things about himself and his beliefs, and YET people would still vote for him.
    I understand people liking a candidate because the candidate is open, state clearly what they think and will answer questions asked unlike your atypical politician, but you have to actually then LISTEN to what the candidate IS saying. Trump is a lunatic. I just can't understand people who'd vote for/like him. It makes absolutely no sense. He's just a horrible human being, a court proven rapist, and a soon to be convicted criminal.

Trump already brought chaos to the US, (and probably the rest of the world) in his first term.
    The US are so distracted with the internal mess he's created that it gives other global bad actors the room they need to push their agendas.
    A second Trump term would really be it for democracy in the US and would spell further disaster for the rest of the world.
    Your zero business regulation, death penalty for minor offenses and making women second class citizen additions are the outrageous.

I don't really know how to debate your post as its pretty evident you are anti trump. (That's fine) but atleast be semi impartial.

You can't for the love of God think the current POTUS is doing a good job and would be better candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Trump is a vile individual very lacking in any sort of ability. He is deeply corrupt and only cares about himself and his own wealth. He lost the last election by 3 million votes but ranted about it being 'stolen'. They electoral system itself is just daft. The choice of Trump or Biden is depressing. We in Ireland will never understand American politics!
    And the biden family / administration are any better? (Although I do appreciate you saying both choices are depressing). I would take trump any day of biden. But your right, we don't necessarily know American politics, but I personally believe the left is way more corrupt than the right... (just my opinion)