Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What next ?

Yeah, try reading a book! Maybe one by Dr. Patrick Moore, or Dr. Judith Curry, or Dr. Richard Lindzen, or Dr. William Happer, or Dr. John Clauser, or Dr. Bjorn Lomborg. Or are they just crazy, looney-bin doctors? Sorry, I always forget which scientists I'm allowed to listen to and which must be dismissed as fringe idiots...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DamoEI For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (20-02-24)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DamoEI View Post
    Yeah, try reading a book! Maybe one by Dr. Patrick Moore, or Dr. Judith Curry, or Dr. Richard Lindzen, or Dr. William Happer, or Dr. John Clauser, or Dr. Bjorn Lomborg. Or are they just crazy, looney-bin doctors? Sorry, I always forget which scientists I'm allowed to listen to and which must be dismissed as fringe idiots...
    You thanked me for my original post, and you are now having 'a go' at me ... what fence are you actually sitting on ??

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    You thanked me for my original post, and you are now having 'a go' at me ... what fence are you actually sitting on ??
    Clearly, you don't know the people I just listed. You would be wise to understand a person's comment before immediately assuming their intent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12