Thread: Barcelona in April

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Barcelona in April

Heading to Barcelona in April. I know there is a Barcelona thread but it is a bit dated.
    Please feel free to let me know any good spots or PM me if you like. Thanks in advance.

2. Default

Sent you a PM

Can you give me a PM also please? Going in next month or two also. Thanks.

4. Default

Just messaged you

Reviews

its was a very good destination years and enjoyed my visits and was cheap but new laws have come in on making advertising prostitution illegal so now its not so great and more difficult
    The street scene Las Ramblas was great with masses of hot girls around and very cheap too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    its was a very good destination years and enjoyed my visits and was cheap but new laws have come in on making advertising prostitution illegal so now its not so great and more difficult
    The street scene Las Ramblas was great with masses of hot girls around and very cheap too
    That is true you no longer see adverts for prostitution in Spain - However the same places are still advertising but just for massage services - they still provide what they provided before the new laws.

7. Default

There's an amazing website dedicated to all this in Barcelona. I've been a few times recently and can offer you some suggestions.

Drop me a PM with roughly what you're looking for and I'll get back to you.

Could you PM some info on Barcelona heading there beginning of April. Thanks