Thread: Story with girls and true crime?

1. Default Story with girls and true crime?

Lads I'm newly single and recently been trying out the dating apps.. what is the craic with all the girls obsession with true crime?! Lol seems like a recurring theme when I get chatting to a new girl 😂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamoMurphy1989 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (19-02-24), Nononsense111 (18-02-24)

Reviews

I think generally it's more of an interest for most people. Loads of lads and girls I know are obsessed with crime based shows/documentaries.

The Dahmer Netflix series was insanely popular.

There's an absolutely brilliant Youtube channel as well called explore with us, they delve into murders and go over them chronologically and highlight the psychology which interrogators use when questioning suspects.

Genuinely every one of their videos is a brilliant watch !

Reviews

I had read somewhere, girls watch them to take notes on how to best protect themselves
    Guys on the other hand are taking notes on how to get away with it.....

Its an interesting observation, but they are so popular these days im sure its more so everyone is just curious.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DamoMurphy1989 View Post
    Lads I'm newly single and recently been trying out the dating apps.. what is the craic with all the girls obsession with true crime?! Lol seems like a recurring theme when I get chatting to a new girl ��
    And how often do you think of the Roman empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    And how often do you think of the Roman empire.
    Raro admodum

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    I think generally it's more of an interest for most people. Loads of lads and girls I know are obsessed with crime based shows/documentaries.

There's an absolutely brilliant Youtube channel as well called explore with us, they delve into murders and go over them chronologically and highlight the psychology which interrogators use when questioning suspects.

I just checked them out! "What is up EWU crew" lol. Very interesting vids. Cheers for the recommendation. Theres an irish fella who has a youtube channel, called that chapter. Hes got some good ones.

I watched the Dahmer series myself. Unreal.

It's just funny , how on a huge proportion of the girls dating profiles, they say they like true crime 😂 watch out lads lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    I had read somewhere, girls watch them to take notes on how to best protect themselves
    Guys on the other hand are taking notes on how to get away with it.....

Its an interesting observation, but they are so popular these days im sure its more so everyone is just curious.
    Yeah that's probably not a bad assumption, to be fair..
    Definitely curious too myself it's just so funny to see the same thing on the dating profiles 😂

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post

Agree wit u der NoNonsense, tink it's a mutual interest for the lads and girls..

started lookin into the ian bailey stuff again, mind boggling lol