Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you actually go for massages?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetimetraveller View Post
    It feels a bit conveyor belt when the masseuse cleans the room while you get dressed. In other places I've been, you at least get dressed in private, and don't get the feeling that you need to hurry before the next customer arrives.
    I am a regular there but never felt rushed after the massage.They do have a lot of clients and I agree that it’s well organized place.So I am guessing they need to keep it running smoothly time wise.Probably other places are not as busy so they probably aren’t sticking to the time as much

Reviews

For me a massage visit is almost totally during work hours as the opportunities outside of that are non-existent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

irishjp (26-02-24)

4. Default

It feels a bit conveyor belt when the masseuse cleans the room while you get dressed. In other places I've been, you at least get dressed in private, and don't get the feeling that you need to hurry before the next customer arrives.
    To be honest man I've been to a few massage places and if the girl is cleanin up wile I'm gettin dressed it doesnt bother me.. Usually just have a bit of banter wit the girl tbh wile we both clean up the mess lol.
    If u tink it's like a conveyor belt den maybe u need to tink about goin to a less busy place? For me if the place is busy its a green flag dat the girls are popular lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonAKAJay1977 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (26-02-24)

6. Default

Could any1 PM Fangs location plz. Cheers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaman1960 View Post
    Could any1 PM Fangs location plz. Cheers
    There you go

8. Default

[QUOTE=tonythetimetraveller;4213243]There you go[/QUOTE
    Cheers man!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    I was referring to the very popular L**a in north county dublin area …
    Its the location. Also certain locations are easier to justify being there if one is seen by a family member or work colleague.

She is one of my favorites
    Last edited by bigmango; 18-02-24 at 17:31.

10. Default

I've been to a few , first time was when I turned 30 😂 bit strange at the beginning but got out of my own head once things got going 😂

More recently, I was on a lads trip there the other weekend in Galway, hungover to bits and h**ny as f**k, I decided to go for one and wasnt disappointed 😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DamoMurphy1989 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (19-02-24)

Reviews

Well if you are looking for a deep tissue massage for your back you are hardly going to go to Fangs for example!

I often get a massage 2/3 a month just for my back, no sexual services. Mon-fri , never really get them on the weekend

Don’t really see why this is an issue? If you want them not to clean until you leave, pay for extra time that you are delaying them from getting another client. We need to remember this is work and business - picking on small details like this is unfair to girls who are only being efficient.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast