Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
Booking is pretty much essential for fangs but it’s one of the “mothership” locations in the city. It’s a bit conveyor belt but well organised.

Everything I’ve seen about L@@a is all positive so I’d agree with the comment location is an issue. It’s off the beaten track (relatively)
Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
Don’t really see why this is an issue? If you want them not to clean until you leave, pay for extra time that you are delaying them from getting another client. We need to remember this is work and business - picking on small details like this is unfair to girls who are only being efficient.

It's not a big issue, more about an issue with myself about following the correct protocol. I'll know better for next time. I wouldn't overstay my time anyway or take ages getting dressed.

The conveyor belt comment was just based on the previous quote. The massage is great, and the place looks to be well run. The girls are also fantastic.

To answer the thread topic, I find I need to go for massage about every 3 weeks for my back, and a nice HE from lingam massage gives the full relaxation.