Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where have all the Asian ladies gone!?

I wish a few of these ladies would venture out of Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by davidob555 View Post
    I wish a few of these ladies would venture out of Dublin
    Ella visits Cork quite a bit. 90 plus reviews. Super lady. Chole (haven’t seen but 90 odd great reviews likewise). Grace in Mallow is great fun and very attractive. Turned off reviews briefly but back on. I don’t know Limerick but I think some of them visit there as well.

Choices are definitely more plentiful here in the capital but there are a few solid alternatives who tour.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

davidob555 (25-04-24)

4. Default

Chole in Dublin, I have seen her twice, lots of reviews, photos maybe her 10 years ago, but still fairly attractive, Two skills amazing.
    Other than her have always been let down by false photos, I have taken the risk with Asian girls several times over the years, not prepared to ever do it again.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samluvsnymphs For This Useful Post:

CraggyJack (25-04-24), davidob555 (25-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Samluvsnymphs View Post
    Chole in Dublin, I have seen her twice, lots of reviews, photos maybe her 10 years ago, but still fairly attractive, Two skills amazing.
    Other than her have always been let down by false photos, I have taken the risk with Asian girls several times over the years, not prepared to ever do it again.
    I think anyone who visits Asian ladies regularly has been burned at some point by at a minimum very misleading advertising and at times downright dishonesty. The number of opt outs proportionally amongst Asian ladies is way above everyone else for a reason. A blanket decision to not visit anyone bar Chole might be effective but you are missing out on some very nice ladies plenty with lots of good reviews. Some due diligence in who a caller visits pays dividends.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (26-04-24), Thehappypenls (25-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Asia.

Maybe Asda, probably Asia.
    Maybe Iceland ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234