Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moon landing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    True, moon landing never happened, all a con to save face with the Russians. We're expected to believe that the US put a man on the moon in 1969 and the best they can do today is send unmanned spacecraft to fly around it taking photos, 55 years later !!

If the US had completed a moonlanding in 1969, there would be cities and military bases on it at this stage.

Has anyone ever watched the movie 'Walk the Dog' ( De Niro & Hoffman). Fictional story about the US creating a 'fake war' ... worth a watch !
    If you look closely at the horizon during sunset you'll find it's not the only thing they've been lying to us about!!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Call around to mine Monday at 9, I'll make us a couple of hats and we can go protest something
    Sarah what have you started!! 😯
    Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (19-02-24)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    If you look closely at the horizon during sunset you'll find it's not the only thing they've been lying to us about!!

Sarah what have you started!! ��
    Yeah !!! Yanks never went to the moon, CIA assassinated Kennedy, Bush blew up the Twin Towers, and Elvis is still alive !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    US technology was way ahead of the Russians in 1969. They tracked whaat they were 'shown'
    Yea that smell your smelling is the waft of bullshit from your mouth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123