Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moon landing

"Make sure you get a good shot of us leaving there Jimmy, we'll be back to pick you up in a few days. Maybe..."

RIP in peace, Jimmy the astronaut

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Next stop the Red planet

It's not all it's cracked up to be
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Ok ok, sorry, was just making my buddy's eye twitch. He loves a good conspiracy theory 😂

Now, off to by lulled to sleep by Niall deGrasse Mike Tyson or someone with a tolerable voice...coo coo... something's killing something...must investigate...murderous black holes...

Good night peeps.
    Now I need to look and see if someone has actually made a Neil deGrasse Mike Tyson YouTube page... I would listen the hell out of that... Fingers crossed.
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IAmLIAm For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (17-02-24), Thoreau (17-02-24)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    ...no such thing
    True, moon landing never happened, all a con to save face with the Russians. We're expected to believe that the US put a man on the moon in 1969 and the best they can do today is send unmanned spacecraft to fly around it taking photos, 55 years later !!

If the US had completed a moonlanding in 1969, there would be cities and military bases on it at this stage.

Has anyone ever watched the movie 'Walk the Dog' ( De Niro & Hoffman). Fictional story about the US creating a 'fake war' ... worth a watch !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (17-02-24), IrishSarahBarra (17-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    True, moon landing never happened, all a con to save face with the Russians. We're expected to believe that the US put a man on the moon in 1969 and the best they can do today is send unmanned spacecraft to fly around it taking photos, 55 years later !!

If the US had completed a moonlanding in 1969, there would be cities and military bases on it at this stage.

Has anyone ever watched the movie 'Walk the Dog' ( De Niro & Hoffman). Fictional story about the US creating a 'fake war' ... worth a watch !
    Call around to mine Monday at 9, I'll make us a couple of hats and we can go protest something
    Help Keyla fight her cancer battle. Please donate to >>

https://gofund.me/8e340537

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

Larrii (18-02-24), Thoreau (18-02-24)

Reviews

Seems strange that the Russians decided to help the US save face and go along with the con?. They admitted several times they tracked the missions and the US did land on the moon.

Never mind Roger, this is the moderator on this thread. Mr MIB
    Be careful what you write. He even knows what you are going to write before you write it. (Tinfoil hat or not)

11. Default

Skeptical enough myself about this.

12. Default

Correction to my earlier post... Typo! Movie is ''Wag the Dog' ....

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Seems strange that the Russians decided to help the US save face and go along with the con?. They admitted several times they tracked the missions and the US did land on the moon.
    US technology was way ahead of the Russians in 1969. They tracked whaat they were 'shown'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast