Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Monica Cork - Unverified Pics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Monica Cork - Unverified Pics

    Why are Monica's pics unverified?

    I haven't seen her myself, but she's been in Cork for ages with the same pics and has a good few reviews?

    Just asking like!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default New pics

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Why are Monica's pics unverified?

    I haven't seen her myself, but she's been in Cork for ages with the same pics and has a good few reviews?

    Just asking like!
    These are totaly new pics and i think policy is that they must be verified again when they are
    all different and the face isnt showing. Ive seen Monica myself eventhough it was a while ago
    the body type is definitely correct so i would be fairly certain the pics are genuine
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Being for a while on this site, she must be well known and for some reason she didn't bother to send in a verification photo.
    Her photos are real or very close anyway, too many reviews are confirming that.

    Monica, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    E-I Photo Verification System FAQs from Escort Ireland

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    These are totaly new pics and i think policy is that they must be verified again when they are
    all different and the face isnt showing. Ive seen Monica myself eventhough it was a while ago
    the body type is definitely correct so i would be fairly certain the pics are genuine
    Hey ber, she's been using those pics for a while now and they were verified for ages so something must have changed. I know because those bra & panties always gimme the horn!!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Nearly but not !

    Yaaarrrr, the Cap`n here has been entertained by the sweet Monica thrice, and although
    her profile pics do bear a resemblence I am sure that they are NOT GENUINE.
    I can understand why because she is a Resident Escort.
    Albeit the pics of her Escort friend Kesenja were pukker -- what ever happened to her ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Monicas sound out, Nice girl. Independent too.

    Thats her in the Pics i think I remember the belly piece if my memory is right.
    When I was with her I think Her hair was shorter and not as blonde I think

    A- i give her I would give an A+ but shes not an absolute stunner if thats
    what your into.

    Thats my two cents.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Angry Duel

    Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    Yaaarrrr, the Cap`n here has been entertained by the sweet Monica thrice, and although
    her profile pics do bear a resemblence I am sure that they are NOT GENUINE.
    I can understand why because she is a Resident Escort.
    Albeit the pics of her Escort friend Kesenja were pukker -- what ever happened to her ?
    I see dee Priate Captain Disagrees with me analysis
    U insult my honour and dee honour of my "lady"
    I challenge u to a duel
    Name thy weapbn and thou time and place

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    i see dee priate captain disagrees with me analysis
    u insult my honour and dee honour of my "lady"
    i challenge u to a duel
    name thy weapon and thou time and place

    pugwash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Blind as a bat !

    Yaaarrrr, hello there Horsey.
    Well I determine a Duel is out of the question on three counts.
    1. Your eyesight is suspect re:Monica`s pics, so being armed with a loaded Pistol is more
    of a danger to yourself.
    2. You live in a bygone era of somewhat gentlemanly chivalry and will fall as easy prey
    to the skulldugery and underhanded ways of a blackgaurd pirate.
    3. You sent me (as everybody I note) a friendship request to which I accepted,hence
    a duel is not an acceptable act.
    Seeing as you are a Knight, I deem an applicable contest to sate your "Call for Blood"
    is a game of chess.
    As white you go first ----- my return is D2 to D4.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    Yaaarrrr, hello there Horsey.
    Well I determine a Duel is out of the question on three counts.
    1. Your eyesight is suspect re:Monica`s pics, so being armed with a loaded Pistol is more
    of a danger to yourself.
    2. You live in a bygone era of somewhat gentlemanly chivalry and will fall as easy prey
    to the skulldugery and underhanded ways of a blackgaurd pirate.
    3. You sent me (as everybody I note) a friendship request to which I accepted,hence
    a duel is not an acceptable act.
    Seeing as you are a Knight, I deem an applicable contest to sate your "Call for Blood"
    is a game of chess.
    As white you go first ----- my return is D2 to D4.
    My eyesight is fine pirate I assure u for I see a coward before me.
    Your Skulldugery is no match for my Marksmanship
    My Friendship request is Rendered invalid by thou insult of my "lady"

    I give Artcle X of the 1777 irish Dueling code
    X. Any insult to a lady under a gentleman's care or protection to be considered as by one degree a greater offence than if given to the gentleman personally, and to be regarded accordingly

    Even an apology is too late for pirate
    Dueling code 1777 link
    The Code Duello of 1777



    Do you accept Challenge or not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •