Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: watersports and hardsports.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default watersports and hardsports.

    just wondering i love watersports so when making an appointment you must tell the escort so she can be ready for it by drinking plenty of water now i am not looking for hardsports but what would the escort do that dose provide this service do to prepare for it eat a tin of beans take a fybogel just wondering thats all

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    just wondering i love watersports so when making an appointment you must tell the escort so she can be ready for it by drinking plenty of water now i am not looking for hardsports but what would the escort do that dose provide this service do to prepare for it eat a tin of beans take a fybogel just wondering thats all
    Just a couple of helpings of steak and chips Harry.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    A gallon of the black stuff should do the trick.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    A gallon of the black stuff should do the trick.
    ha ha ha that would be like a bag of coal.......LOL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Get your monies worth. Just shower afterwards
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    I love watersports too, however I have a cautionary tale to relate. It's one of those stories that's fucking hilarious when it happens to someone else, unfortunately, this happened to me...

    It was last year sometime and I was meeting a well reviewed South American escort (who shall remain nameless) who's English was not the best but was perfectly serviceable.

    On the phone call I confirmed that watersports would be available and was told it was no problem. Once we got the massage and a bit of mutual oral done I was horny as fuck so asked her could we do the watersports. Mmm hmm, she agreed. So, she put a towel down on the carpet and straddled over me. I was really getting into it as I love doing it on a towel, doing it in the bath isn't the best experience for me...

    Anyway, she was squeezing for a few seconds and I had my mouth wide open for ready for it. When it eventually came I got this really strange taste in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to realise that she had taken a big sloppy crap.. I jumped up, ran into the bathroom and gagged my guts out, luckily only a small but had came out and I hadn't swallowed any of it but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the taste out of my mouth.

    Turns out she had misunderstood watersports and thought I wanted hardsports. I couldn't carry on so I got dressed and left. Bitch didn't even give me my money back!

    So, there you go guys. All watersports lovers, make sure the girl knows what hole you're expecting it to come from!!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Get your monies worth. Just shower afterwards
    why would i want to go out to the pub tonite the crack is good here... and i am drinking german beer fair play to you doozer you make me laugh thanks for that more beer harry thinks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I love watersports too, however I have a cautionary tale to relate. It's one of those stories that's fucking hilarious when it happens to someone else, unfortunately, this happened to me...

    It was last year sometime and I was meeting a well reviewed South American escort (who shall remain nameless) who's English was not the best but was perfectly serviceable.

    On the phone call I confirmed that watersports would be available and was told it was no problem. Once we got the massage and a bit of mutual oral done I was horny as fuck so asked her could we do the watersports. Mmm hmm, she agreed. So, she put a towel down on the carpet and straddled over me. I was really getting into it as I love doing it on a towel, doing it in the bath isn't the best experience for me...

    Anyway, she was squeezing for a few seconds and I had my mouth wide open for ready for it. When it eventually came I got this really strange taste in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to realise that she had taken a big sloppy crap.. I jumped up, ran into the bathroom and gagged my guts out, luckily only a small but had came out and I hadn't swallowed any of it but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the taste out of my mouth.

    Turns out she had misunderstood watersports and thought I wanted hardsports. I couldn't carry on so I got dressed and left. Bitch didn't even give me my money back!

    So, there you go guys. All watersports lovers, make sure the girl knows what hole you're expecting it to come from!!
    You right It is funny when it happens to some one else

    Seriously though punterminator. You have a point , with all the ladies out there with English as a second lanuage wires were bound to get crossed and something would go wrong.

    A lucky escape for you it could have been a lot worse
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    why would i want to go out to the pub tonite the crack is good here... and i am drinking german beer fair play to you doozer you make me laugh thanks for that more beer harry thinks
    No problem Harry. Glad some one gets my humour. Next stop Vicar street. Not the club but just outside in the gutter
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You right It is funny when it happens to some one else

    Seriously though punterminator. You have a point , with all the ladies out there with English as a second lanuage wires were bound to get crossed and something would go wrong.

    A lucky escape for you it could have been a lot worse
    so you were in the water and caught a big brown trout........... i would say that would be a lot of punters dream come true

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •